When the U.S. Life Saving Stations were established on LBI back in the 1870's, they were usually given names, and there was a great deal of discussion on what to name Station Number 114. It was finally named after an island in the bay owned by Thomas Lovelady, a hunter and sportsman. The small community has had several other names through the years. The railroad stop had been called Club House, and around the time of World War II it acquired the name of Long Beach Park. Then in 1952, the area officially became Loveladies, keeping the name originally given to the site.
32 D Long Beach Boulevard Long Beach Twp, NJ 08008
Property Type: Single-Family
Property information is based on available data. It is deemed reliable but is not verified or in any way guaranteed. Users/Buyers assume all reasonability for verifying all community and property information.
Data may not be reproduced or redistributed and may not be used for any purpose other than individual consumer's use.